I/We, being the people named in the Schedule set out below, acknowledge that we are prospective Buyers of businesses described in the Schedule and of other businesses of which Medical Business Brokers Pty Ltd and its agents have brought to our attention and in consideration of you and the Seller allowing us to inspect a business profile and other material relating to the businesses and / or the Seller’s agreement and your arrangement on the Seller’s behalf to allow us to inspect the businesses we acknowledge and agree as follows:
1. The business profile and material may include:
(a) Non verified and unaudited trading results and or profit and loss reports, balance sheets, budgets and forecasts
(b) Industry information, costs/expenses, projected trading estimations, sales, marketing and employment details
2. That the profile and its information are to be used and accepted as a guide only. All information contained in it, is our responsibility to verify and confirm, and we agree not to hold Medical Business Brokers Pty Ltd and or its salespersons and authorised personnel responsible for its accuracy, liability, or loss suffered by us in relation to the information contained in the profile.
3. The business profile and material and all things connected and related to this material are Confidential and we agree not to disclose them to any other person except our legal, accounting, financial advisers and bankers but then only on the basis that they have to provide to us their agreement prior to receipt of the material to keep this information confidential unless the Seller’s prior written consent is first had and obtained to disclosure of this material to that party.
4. We acknowledge, that as a result of perusing the business profile and material, and during the course of the inspection of the business we will become aware of information regarding the operation of the business and in particular the marketing of the business which is personal to the seller and which has real financial value to the Seller. We acknowledge that should such information become known to the Seller’s competitors or other parties interested in setting up a similar business in opposition to the Seller or used by ourselves in the operation of a similar business that these actions could cause financial hardship to the Seller and therefore the Seller might seek compensation. Except when particular information is unique to an industry and all like organisations and businesses would under normal operational circumstances become aware of such information do and conduct such business operations in the course of their endeavours.
5. All inspections of the business are to be by appointment, arranged through Medical Business Brokers only, and we agree not to attempt to inspect the business or the premises upon which the business is carried on, or contact the Seller direct other than through and with Medical Business Brokers agents. I/We have been introduced to the business[es] by Medical Business Brokers Pty Ltd and or its personnel.
6. We acknowledge that Medical Business Brokers is the agent for the seller and that all offers, correspondence and deposits are to be transacted through Medical Business Brokers unless specified otherwise in writing.
7. We acknowledge that if we buy directly from the seller or introduce a 3rd party to the seller who subsequently buys an introduced business then we will be liable to pay and agree to pay any commissions or sale fees that Medical Business Brokers may lose as a result of the direct transaction.